Work from home Internship (Un-Paid)
As a part of the rapid growth plan for TCOL, we are planning to implement the next level of strategy. Here unlike other internship, we are providing direct exposure to 360-degree operations of our various initiatives. It is an ideal opportunity for fresh college pass out.
Duration: 1.5 to 6 months
Start Date: Always open
Application Deadline: No
Certificate: On Successfully completion of the internship
Referral: To 100+ CEO, CIO and CFO for the appropriate candidate
|Grab this opportunity to work in a Leadership Role from home. |
Be the fresher who can lead the responsibility in the job from the day it’s been assigned. You can choose the below assignment to lead to become the top choice for your future recruiter:
1. Talent Acquisition, Competency development, Learning and Development: Identifying & Creating a pool of learners/Volunteers, assisting them from Joining till Retiring throughout the process. Leading the complete cycle.
2. Corporate, Academics and International Communication: Active, Present Minded, Born Leader who can go-getter with Managing National and International communication of TCOL with stakeholders like Govt., Corporate bodies, Academics and NGOs
3. Hosts for LinkedIn Live and TCOL Summits: Host who have prior experience or a quick learner who can be trained to perform
4. Storytellers and content creator: Experienced and visionary writers who can create and curate content around the theme of our mission statement.
5. Graphics & Web Design: Person who can Design and maintain www.tcol2020.com along with other partner websites.
|Ideal Candidates who can meet the below criteria can apply: |
1. Who is ready to work from the home internship program
2. Can join the company virtually as soon as poosible.
3. Who can join for 1.5 Month to 6 months.
4. Have relevant skills and interests Mandatory Requirements for
Leading the Internship Project:
1. The committed time period for a project (at least 3 hrs. on a daily basis for 6 days a week).
2. Candidate should have completed at least 3 years of the engineering degree OR 1st Year of MBA program
3. Proven experience in various academics and extracurricular activities.
Good understanding of any of HR, Sale and Marketing, International Communication, Graphics Designing, Programming, Community Building.
4. Excellent communication skills
5. Keen to learn and grow along with the ability to work in a team
6. Minimum Duration 30 days.
Also, check if you meet the below skill sets as well:
2. Leadership skills
3. Good Public speaker
4. Managing skills
2. Letter of internship
3. Free courses
4. Exposure to all corporate functions based on your enthusiasm.
|Join us……. we will guide you to Develop Your Skillset ..!!!!! |
Let us help you to grab a job and Identification You have all in you, let’s give this a SHAPE to recognize you!!!!!!!
|✅How to Apply?|
✔Fill google form:LINK (Mention the position you are applying & why)
✔Follow The Circle Of Legends Community & Comment on our LinkedIn Posts and express support to the cause of #collaborativelearning#sociallearning and #learningbysharing to understand our work and express your interest in us.